Vintage Hickory Golf Club, Putter
An unusual shaped blade putter with sole flange, made by St. Andrew Golf Co. Glasgow for C. Weastell of Middlesborough. The 'Special' putter with hickory shaft and leather grip. The base of the club head is stamped Warranted made in Scotland, the back has the 'STAG' cleek mark of the St. Andrew Golf Co. and the face has hand punched markings in the shape of a pyramid.
C. Weastell was the professional at Middlesborough G.C from around 1910 until the late 1930's.